Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

prepar3d with heathrow extended

chateaut58

On a fresh install of Prepar3d with no addons, I installed Heathrow Mega Extended. When I start Prepar3D the program immediately stops with the message "Prepar3D.exe has stopped working" - Close Program. Is their something other that the standard installation that I need to do?

I hope this is the file you require. I bought the Heathrow Xtended product on order number 598027 09/10/2014. I have read on another thread that there are two different installers, one for FSX and one for Prepar3D. Have I bought the wrong product and if so how can I obtain the correct one?

Crash.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

I hope this is the file you require. I bought the Heathrow Xtended product on order number 598027 09/10/2014. I have read on another thread that there are two different installers, one for FSX and one for Prepar3D. Have I bought the wrong product and if so how can I obtain the correct one?

Go to your shopaccount and download the correct installer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have to login into your shopaccount. there it is listed: 3 installers for FSX, P3D and FS9 each on 3 different mirrors.

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem but without any crash report, i downloaded for mistake the fsx version instead of prepar3d version and launched installation but after showing the aerosoft logo it quitted, this morning i realized that was the fsx version and now i downloaded the correct p3d version but it do the same of fsx version... iinstallation quit after 3 seconds showing aerosoft logo page.....

What should i do?

Thanks

Archived