No Aircraft Image when selecting aircraft.

gaz_13

Evening all! I've just installed Airbus A318-A319, but when selecting the aircraft, the image isnt there. Also, if I click OK to select the aircraft, FSX will stop responding and have to close. I've tried an uninstall and reinstall to no help.

Any ideas kindly welcomed! Thanks in advance!

post-118621-0-96888800-1413144789_thumb.

This only happens with the newly installed A318-A319. All other aircraft work perfect. Could this still be SP2 issue? And is there a thread for the highmem tweak? Thanks for the replies.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This only happens with the newly installed A318-A319. All other aircraft work perfect. Could this still be SP2 issue? And is there a thread for the highmem tweak? Thanks for the replies.

This is one link: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/33964-the-fix-for-fsx-stability/ but a search at google will help as well. You can find the fsx.cfg here: D:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

you can tweak the cfg file using venetubo, it will do most things for you but remember ... BACK UP the original one in case you wanna go back or let FSX create a new one when you forget to back it up :) hope this helps

I've tried another uninstall and reinstall of Airbus A318-A319, and the HighMem Tweak, but still nothing. All I have is the interior of the aircraft and the two pilots! Anything else I can try?

Archived