Flight plan deleted after take off

Jujulian

• Deputy Sheriffs

ok, that makes it rather difficult to help you with the info you mentioned. Can you tell us some more? Like at what airports it happens and did you do all the steps that are also in the step by step tutorial? And what database do you use?

Yes it happend for example between LSGG - LSZH or SPZO - SLLP but when I try to force the mistake by doing exactly the same plan than the crashed one, it is well running, so it is very random error... I have the default database on FSX.

Easy way to reproduce this case :

Plane : A319

Airport : SPZO

I make a flightplan SPZO to SLLP

Quickly :

SID in SPZO : ILMO3F (rwy10)

Perf in mcdu : flaps : 3 / ths : up0.4

V1 :139 / VR :142 / V2 : 144

During take off, LVR CLB start to blink at about IAS 120 (GS 140 / TAS 145) and the flightplan is deleted

If I refill the flightplan and start the flight again this will not happen. If I restart FSX, fill the flightplan and start the flight again this happen.

I've had this happen to me also as well as one of my friends. When it happened to me I was climbing out of CYVR through around FL270 on J5 towards SEA destination KRNO. Using the NavDataPro database.

Easy way to reproduce this case :

Plane : A319

Airport : SPZO

I make a flightplan SPZO to SLLP

Quickly :

SID in SPZO : ILMO3F (rwy10)

Perf in mcdu : flaps : 3 / ths : up0.4

V1 :139 / VR :142 / V2 : 144

During take off, LVR CLB start to blink at about IAS 120 (GS 140 / TAS 145) and the flightplan is deleted

If I refill the flightplan and start the flight again this will not happen. If I restart FSX, fill the flightplan and start the flight again this happen.

After the flightplan is deleted, is it possible to click on the left mcdu buttons and enter anything ?

After the flightplan is deleted, is it possible to click on the left mcdu buttons and enter anything ?

No, the left MCDU no longer functions. I can hear clicking when I press on the lsk's etc but nothing happens. This just happened again, this time while on the IGVEP Star into CYYC.

In my case, yes. The MCDU is just like "reseted" and you can fill a new flightplan. It remains fully functionnal

Archived