Changing display weights

pilotcop

I've searched this forum but I must not be good at it. If there is a thread on this already (likely there is) please give me the link. I'm trying to set the weights in the aircraft to lbs. I set the fuel/load planner to lbs but weights entered into the MCDU and displayed on the ECAM are still in Kgs. Can anyone help me fix this?

There is a small hope if you got FSUIPC, as the program convert it for you and show you in a small window..

I was searching the old files of my airbus but also see, much need edit to changse such a thing that seems simple to most.. Ofcaus if you know every code easyer but still you might want to changse fuel planner and all that as whats the point in loading in KG and get it shown in LBS then you already calculated it..

anyway for them that wants it here is how to do and how it looks

PS 14711 is the LBS reading

post-32482-0-10705400-1411925011_thumb.j

Just to give a bit more info, you can se it´s easy to changse the numbers as it´s just let the pc to the calculation of the 2.2046 from KG to LBS as seen on the picture and confirm FSUIPC does a fair job as there would always be a miss match a bit round up and down along the road.. but you have to edit the textures as they say KG so it´s not just and why I don´t give futher info about how to do it..

all marked red are LBS calculated but still areas missing to be calculated like fuel burn and such.. but the show stopper is the edit of textures..

post-32482-0-32209900-1411928415_thumb.j

Archived