Stand positions in combination with airports

Shory

Hello,

I just bought a new pc and got almost everything installed at this point.

But when i spawn there seems to be something wrong with the position of stands.

See this picture:

Z1JlrU3.jpg

It seems like there is a difference between some addons.

Possible addons that can affect i think are:

Aerosoft Mega Airport Schiphol (Having the same problem at f/e Leipzig-Halle too).

AES

GSX

FTX ORBX

My Traffix X v5.4

Next to that i have the problem that some stands/gates wont appear in the list when i'm selecting a free flight.

What can i do to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance

Hi,

go into the mytraffic folder and search for a .bgl file named EHAM or similar. Rename that file from .bgl to .off and the problem should be solved.

Hi,

go into the mytraffic folder and search for a .bgl file named EHAM or similar. Rename that file from .bgl to .off and the problem should be solved.

Hmm, i did google before i did this post and found that solution too. I tried it but at that point it wouldn't work. Now i tried it again and it works. Thank you!

Well, yesterday it worked. But when i try it now it gives the folling message:

2e0396j.jpg

So when turned to .off it gives this error. When turned to .BGL it doesnt work. Lol.

What now?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, yesterday it worked. But when i try it now it gives the folling message:

2e0396j.jpg

So when turned to .off it gives this error. When turned to .BGL it doesnt work. Lol.

What now?

Hi Shory,

I've come across this problem a few times and I found the answer somewhere on the GSX forum, but I can't remember where.

This is an extract from the forum post I saved last time:

"Assuming you renamed the .BGL when FSX was closed ( if it wasn't, that would surely explain the error ), try to force a complete scenery cache rebuild, by removing the following folders ( with FSX CLOSED!! )
c:\ProgramData\Virtuali\Couatl
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\SceneryIndexes"
This has always worked for me...give it a go.
Mick.

Archived