Sea Ice missing in Antarctica X?

gijas

I tried to take off at McMurdo ice runway in Antarctica X for FSX in winter but the runway is gone only water. In winter? I checked the scenery tool to make sure I had selected McMurdo Early Season Oct and i did. Why no sea ice in bay around McMurdo? I also have FS Global 2010 mesh for area but found Antarctica X has its own mesh so I disabled it but still only water? I have Orbx FTX Global and Vector installed. Could these products cause no ice sheets or runway at the McMurdo Station scenery area in October?

• Deputy Sheriffs

...Could these products cause no ice sheets or runway at the McMurdo Station scenery area in October?

Just checked it and indeed with FTX Vector enabled, it looks somehow strange. Disabling FTX Vector (uncheck it in the scenery library) solved the problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Just checked it and indeed with FTX Vector enabled, it looks somehow strange. Disabling FTX Vector (uncheck it in the scenery library) solved the problem.

I will look into this when working on the Antarctica X update in a few weeks.

Bests,

Sascha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will look into this when working on the Antarctica X update in a few weeks.

Bests,

Sascha

Thank you. I just bought Antarctica X and have been trying to figure out why the area around NZIR looks weird.

• 1 month later...

Archived