Problems with Corfu

PatrickZ

I got some strange issues with the Corfu X scenery. This is what it looks like:

RvtidlM.jpg

DP0bMO2.jpg

The first image shows the default terminal, wich is showing on the parking lot. For some reason it's not hidden. And in the second image you see some kind of a runway bridge, where the ground is lower than the runway. Also I suspect there's something wrong with the ground textures.

I got FTX Global and Vector, but I have disabled AEC for LGKR.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the scenery, but the problem remains. How do I fix it?

I got some strange issues with the Corfu X scenery. This is what it looks like:

The first image shows the default terminal, wich is showing on the parking lot. For some reason it's not hidden. And in the second image you see some kind of a runway bridge, where the ground is lower than the runway. Also I suspect there's something wrong with the ground textures.

I got FTX Global and Vector, but I have disabled AEC for LGKR.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the scenery, but the problem remains. How do I fix it?

1. Do not trust AEC and the rest "automation" toold that "take initiatives". Do it by hand.

2. Even with AEC disabled there is one more file that Vector adds, almost for every airport.

These files are located in the <FSX>\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ directory and have names ABP_<ICAO>.bgl.

Disable this file (eg rename it to .off).

3. For every scenery conflict the first thing to do always is to search your FSX directory and everything below for *<ICAO>*.bgl.

PS: If you had done the most logic step (derived from common sense) that is 3, you would have reached to the conclusions 2 and 1 yourself, without having to ask others.

Allright, it seems to be fixed now. For some reason the scenery had not been activated correctly, but it's better now. It didn't have anything to do with FTX Global or Vector.

Archived