Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

IFR flightplan ->FMC crashes - Airbus X Extended V1.16

Duarte

Hi everyone,

I think that this topic already extists but I don't find it.

When I do a "free flight" first I do a flight plan on the fsx main menu (loading a .pln file). Then I start my flight and try to load the flight plan to the FMC, but since I insert something in there, the fsx stops and crashes, closing the program with any error message. But I can use perfectly the FMC if don't load the flightplan on the main menu of fsx, but that way I can't fly IFR, only VFR wich it's not realistic.

Can someone help me with this??

Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

You do not need the FSX FPLAN just the one in the AXE MCDU. Please have a look into the Vol6 StepbyStep Tutorial and do exactly what is proposed. If you still have problems after that tutorial flight please feel free to come back and tell us exactly what is not working as described or what you do not understand......

Regards,

Hanse

I've already read that document and the problem remains, but I'll read again, maybe I can be missing something.

Thank you for the answer!

You do not need the FSX FPLAN just the one in the AXE MCDU. Please have a look into the Vol6 StepbyStep Tutorial and do exactly what is proposed. If you still have problems after that tutorial flight please feel free to come back and tell us exactly what is not working as described or what you do not understand......

Regards,

Hanse

Hi again,

I've been trying during the day to do the tutorial flight and when I reached step 48 where they say "Set radio frequencies and get ATC clearence" I get stucked again, because when I open the ATC window the only I get is the options of a VFR flight:" Request departing straight out" or "Request departing East" etc. , and since I can't do a flightplan on the menu bar because It will crash as always I don't know what to do. How do I get the ATC clearance if they don't know my flightplan? I need a way to send my flightplan to the ATC so they can get me the clearence and all the stuff.

Thank you for you attention,

Best Regards,

Duarte Barreto

Hi Duarte,<br />

I understand your Problem, but to be honest, FSX ATC is not worth to use it. If you want to fly with real good ATC, fly online in one of the well none companys. <br />

<br />

If you dont want to fly online, try Radar Contact, its a offline ATC, much much better than Standard FSX ATC, but payware. <br />

<br />

<br />

Best regards/schöne Grüße<br />

Werner

Archived