checklist hangs

Hi guys, I have experiencing a problem where the checklist hangs at "after takeoff CL" or "cruising CL". Then after,it will resume and a very fast pace when im about to land.

Any idea?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

no idea what could cause this behaviour on your system.

• Did you already update to release 1.16 and HF19 and previously uninstalled any other release using the WINDOWS program uninstall functionality?
  • Are you using the INFOBAR - what message appears there ore what "green" message is displayed on the right MCDU (lower part)?
  • Did you try to use the SKIP ITEM function? Maybe something has been done wrong and the system is waiting for an action?

Best would be to send us some screenshots of the right MCDU so we can check the status.

Regards,

Hanse

Hi hanse,

Thanks for your quick reply.

1) nope, I reinstalled airbus x once using its installer and then delete the remaining files as I could not install SP2. Also, I bought it recently. So I assumed that it comew with HF9

2) Nope, nothint green is flashing on the MCDU. Moreover, the checklist appears grey. Some what like the conpleted checklists.

3) yeap, tried pressing the SKIP ITEM option but nothing is responding.

I used a windows uninstaller program to uninstall fsx once as it doesnt allow me to uninstall it usint its installer. Maybe something is related?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi hanse,

Thanks for your quick reply.

1) nope, I reinstalled airbus x once using its installer and then delete the remaining files as I could not install SP2. Also, I bought it recently. So I assumed that it comew with HF9

So you are running FSX without SP2 installed? This will never work. Or what SP2 are you talking about?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Still having problems after a fresh installation of FSX SP2 and Airbus Extended release 1.16 and HF19? Please confirm so that we can close the issue.....

Regards,

Hanse

Archived