Trying to buy something and having some trouble

RobCom

Hi,

I'm trying to buy an airport, Mega Airport San Francisco, and I see it is only in a boxed form, ok no problem, but when I try to check out it only will let me select credit card of US check? I haven't seen a check in years and I NEVER put my CC on the internet, I only use paypal and I have used PP here before.?.

Also it seems as if the store is acting strangely, why can I use paypal for downloads but need a check or CC for boxed versions?

thanks for any clarification on this.

Yikes!! that doesn't look anything like what I'm getting, see below:

post-91481-0-06436900-1401031799_thumb.j

I wonder what the heck is going on? I'm logged into the store and I see all my other downloads and my address so it has to be the correct site? Could it be Internet Explorer? this is a brand new installation of Windows 7 Pro.

PS: I don't mind the boxed version as shipping to me is very cheep, and right now the AS version is on sale, the flightbeam version is $10.00 more. I don't to sound chintzy but even with shipping I'll save $6.00.

Hello,

I am having problems too. When I try to buy a download version of any product I get the message error 500.

When I select a boxed version there is no problem. I can buy all boxed versions.

I have windows 7 64.

Thanks for your help.

Jeroen

Yikes!! that doesn't look anything like what I'm getting, see below:

attachicon.gifAS issue.JPG

I wonder what the heck is going on? I'm logged into the store and I see all my other downloads and my address so it has to be the correct site? Could it be Internet Explorer? this is a brand new installation of Windows 7 Pro.

PS: I don't mind the boxed version as shipping to me is very cheep, and right now the AS version is on sale, the flightbeam version is $10.00 more. I don't to sound chintzy but even with shipping I'll save $6.00.

Allright, I see what's going on. You're using the Aerosoft USA shop while I'm using the Aerosoft Europe shop. Appearantly they work in a different way, they look different too. Perhaps you can try clicking the British flag instead of the American flag while opening the Aerosoft main page, that should take you to the European shop. However, since the product is then being shipped from Europe instead of America the shipment will cost more.

yeah I think you are right about that as it looks like a totally different interface, I'm not sure if they will even try to ship a product from Europe? Not sure why they wouldn't accept PayPal just because it's in the US though? that's a bit of a mystery.

I wanted to take advantage of that sale, but I guess I'll just get it from the FlightBeam guys, thanks for trying Patrick, very kind of you to take the time.

Archived