Corfu X - Problem on Arrival

iPetroSS

Hello,

it seems that whenever I arrive at Corfu X, I have a serious issue with the airport terrain/elevation.

The taxiways are there, however below them there is a huge ditch where my aircraft falls.

Please note that the following problem happens only when I arrive at the airport, everything looks good when I begin from there.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,

Petros

Hi Petros,

Is your Corfu fully up to date? Tried maximum mesh settings? I know the older version needed to be activated in the Aerosoft Launcher tool. To verify if it is properly activated check your Main FSX folder/Aerosoft/Corfu X/Scenery folder and see if any of those files are named ".blob" instead of ".bgl". That would highlight an activation issue.

Otherwise do you have a program like MyTraffic? AI programs sometimes come with .bgls for airports and depending on the addon exclusion may not fully hide out that other AFCAD. You can check by searching the MyTraffic folder for "lgkr" and see if any .bgls come up. If they do, rename them to ".off".

Lastly, what happens if you quickly reload your scenery library upon arrival, does that fix it? (Obviously not ideal, just want to see if it actually helps)

Hi Kyle,

thanks for your answer.

I checked my Corfu X version and it is the latest V1.11.

Also, I checked for any .blob files and did not find any.

I'm not using any traffic programs and I have set me mesh settings to the highest value.

I don't know what causes this problem, its only in Corfu that happens.

Σ' ευχαριστώ! Αυτό ακριβώς είναι το πρόβλημα.

Thanks Olympic, I'm going to try that file and post my results here. :)

• 2 weeks later...

well I can explane why, because the file is created in a freeware version of a comercial program and as it´s payware you can´´t officialy include it because of the freware part are used.. I cant remember 100% as i was in contact by the developer of the program. but im not part of the developer team of this project, i just made a file that seemed to solve the problem.. mean there could be a small side effect but not 100% sure..long time ago now..

Archived