ECAM - Unable to select Pages

Scotflieger

Why is it impossible to select a desired ECAM page? ABX seems to want to display either a page showing a fault or one it wants to prioritise. Any attempt to click on another page or ALL is cancelled. This appears to be a fault.

Tried pressing CLR but it only works to clear a fault page before ECAM displays its chosen page (in my case ENG). Pressing any of the other buttons briefly displays that page before switching back to its chosen page.

If it "focusses" on the ENG page check that you don't have the engine mode selector in IGN position, otherwise the ENG page will get priority.

I did the exact same thing today, couldnt figure out why it kept wanting to go back the engine screen. I was just messing around anyway.

I noticed when I was parked at the gate it kept going to the door screen after some time. Is that typical?

-Gaumond

I did the exact same thing today, couldnt figure out why it kept wanting to go back the engine screen. I was just messing around anyway.

I noticed when I was parked at the gate it kept going to the door screen after some time. Is that typical?

-Gaumond

Yes. It seems to be normal based on my use. Did you have a door open?

If the Airbus fixes a page on the lower ECAM it wants to tell you somthing is wrong with this system. So go ahead and check if you can find anything wrong related to this system.

Archived