Mega Airport Dublin and ORBX Scenery

jaseman007

There is another thread going on where a customer has had an issue with the install. Apparently it has removed alot of scenery from his system and caused some grief.

Someone asked him if he had ORBX Scenery installed. He said no.

My question is - if that question was asked about having ORBX Scnery installed and the answer was YES, are there going to be issues?

I have ORBX Scenery for all of EU including Republic of Ireland........is everything going to be okay when I install this airport?

Jas

Hi Jas,

There is an option on the installer which you can check that asks if you have FTX Ireland installed. Check that and compatibility should be just fine.

Kyle,

Thanks mate!!! Awesome news. I managed to purchase after switching to Google Chrome - thanks for the help on that.

Can't wait to get this installed. Looks amazing.

Jas

Kyle,

Thanks mate!!! Awesome news. I managed to purchase after switching to Google Chrome - thanks for the help on that.

Can't wait to get this installed. Looks amazing.

Jas

Glad to help out, hope you enjoy it!

I have FTX Ireland and see no problems flying around Dublin, as Kyle said there is an option during install that you need to select if running FTX Ireland, make sure thats selected and you're good to go :)

Archived