I meet the system requirements but still a lot of lag

Hi I just built my new pc it has 8gb ram, AMD Fx Quad Core Processor (3.80Ghz) Running a 64bit Windows 8 OS,AMD Radeon HD 6450

That's my specifications and a lot of my games like Battlefield 4, Bioshock Infinite and The walking dead survival instinct all still really laggy

Help!

Jordan,

These are not Aerosoft products, i dont see anything related to Aerosoft to be asking for support here unless your having a problem with an Aerosoft addon?

If you are, which addon/s please?

Hi I just built my new pc it has 8gb ram, AMD Fx Quad Core Processor (3.80Ghz) Running a 64bit Windows 8 OS,AMD Radeon HD 6450

That's my specifications and a lot of my games like Battlefield 4, Bioshock Infinite and The walking dead survival instinct all still really laggy

Help!

First problem, you got an AMD processer, second problem, you got an AMD graphics adaptor. Third problem battlefield 4 is an EA game, buggy is part n parcel of owning an EA title.

• Aerosoft

Help!

Your Graphics card is very weak and absolutely the bottleneck. You will need a card in the $150-$200 range to see serious improvements.

Hardware is only part of the way, what do you have running in the background. Waht CPU do you have, if its a black edituion, overclock it that will help. Check to see what s running on startup. Read, read, and thean read some more.

Archived