A300 and P3D2

Will269

Yes I can report all functions correctly, inc. TOGA switch, after increasing throttle past 50% hit it and N1 auto throttle engages. Have done a few long haul flights more than 2500nm without any probs. Estonia fsx migration tool converts P3D into FSX config. You activate it prior to installing programs. When finished I deactivate to convert back to native P3D config. The tool has been updated to work with P3Dv2.1.

I cannot be happy without my airbus. Test this tool too, this evening. Thanks Norbert

Cheers

Send with my mobile device.

Test finished: Pitch trim switches remain in position, but no TOGA. tommorow 2nd try, maybe trying to reinstalling P3dV2.1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be sure to also install latest P3Dv2.1 SDK and you may want to try this too.

try loading the FSX Simconnect from these locations:

\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\FSX-SP1\retail\lib

\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib

Sent from my Mobile thing

Cheers

Norbert

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sdk installation finished, can you explain me exactly the correct way to load the simconnct files?

Pich trim failure was my misstake (bad config fsuipc) sorry forget this one.......

Janek, just run the SimConnect.msi installers, from path below.

\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\FSX-SP1\retail\lib
\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib

Cheers

Norbert

I've finally got P3D up and runing and as I can see it there are many issues.

Based on the first 5 minutes (until CTD):

- Trim indicator wheel not working in the VC

- FD bars U/S

- When I switched to the 2D panel => CTD

Hi Björn,

FD bars are back again after the hotfix for P3dv2.1. Trim wheel works in my VC.

@Norbert

I am unable to install, it says network error, I don't no why.

Cheers

Janek, what is your system spec.? I am on win8.1 x64, with ssd for OS and separate conventional hdd for P3Dv2.1, just changed to avast free antivirus from AVG. On gigabyte motherboard o/c to 4.3ghz Intel with Asus 7970 ATI 3gb video card factory o/c. Everything runs just fine with no CTD. Be sure to run all programs in admin mode.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Janek,

I have installed the hotfix of P3D2.1 but I still miss all the sounds and some of the animations in the VC. Other people however seem to have a fully functional system. So this makes investigating compatibility very difficult.

It looks to me that there are some computer/setting related factor at play which are not directly related to the gauges?

Björn

Yes with it you are right. I am so far content, systems run stably except toga ;-) Unfortunately the fmc update 1.03 is not usable for me, therefore I remain with 1.0. Is there already information why fmc with the AP not right communicated?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived