anyone using fs global real weather?

AnsonTz

when I use fs global real weather with axe a320, the thrust is always spooling up and down while approaching which makes the vertical speed keeps changing all the time, the wind then is only 5 knots which should not cause such strong effects to the plane. I have asked the officials of FSGRW, they say that this is the problem of airbus x extended and nothing can be done by them, Are there anyone using FSGRW and face the same issue with me?

I use FSGRW with AXE and see no trouble like this.

So the problem must definitely lie somewhere else.

You also write the wind is 5 knots. So it looks like it happened just once.

Try different weather conditions and different airports and see if it happens again.

Single glitches will always happen in FSX sooner of later.

I tried it a few times.

Sometimes the wind is just 2-3 knots, the plane became unstable and the vertical speed and thrust varies a lot just like in turbulence while approaching. But sometimes although the wind is 8-10knots, the plane is very stable. Very strange...

I have the same issue (thrust always spooling up and down when flying at low altitudes) using FSrealWX with wind-smoothing options turned on in FSUIPC. So I do not think the problem is specific to fs global real weather. The issue doesn't just occur with the AXE, but also with other aircraft that I have in my hangar as well, including the PMDG 737NGX.

As the link in an above post states, the issue is due to natural wind changes in speed and direction, just as in real life.

Users do like to hear engine sounds in their sims and therefore I think it seems more noticeable in simulated aircraft. However, I have no real-world experience in a real cockpit to really know that for sure.

Archived