Aircraft using improper STARs for runways in use

After purchasing GATC and messing around at KLAX, I'm noticing that many aircraft are using STARs which are inappropriate for the current winds and runways in use. I control Los Angeles on VATSIM - runways 6 and 7 are only to be used late at night or if the winds prevail out of the east at greater than 10 knots. Instead I'm having aircraft assigned to STARs for both east and west ops in the middle of the day when they shouldn't be using OCEAN2 and such at all. Is there any way to restrict which procedures the aircraft will use?

EDIT: Fixed by deleting the inappropriate stars in the navdata file itself.

First thing is: did you select runways for arrival and departure by yourself or was that automatically chosen by GATC?

GATC simply cannot take into account all real world regional traffic regulations. If you know them you can select proper runways and GATC will try, according to NavData, to assign aircraft only procedures for the selected runways. ;)

Archived