EDDF: 1.04 to 1.05

danc444

I just purchased Mega EDDF, the download was for version 1.04.. After installing saw only 2 runways, so looked around and found there was a version 1.05 that's supposed to provide the new runway. I installed 1.05 over 1.04 and still 2 runways.

Also in scenery library, no reference to 1.05.

Can some one help with the correct installation of these files.

Thank you.

...That's a little bit strange.

I've just asked the Aerosoft shop, and voilà, there is only 1 single version left:

Mega Airport Frankfurt fsx v1.04 (download).

You are a member since almost 1 year, so, did you ask one of us* which version of MAF X is the best,

prebuy?

*longtime Aerosoft customers

I fear, you didn't...

So, let me tell you what would've been the better choice (if available anywhere...), and what's in use here:

Mega Airport Frankfurt fsx v1.05 (dvd).

There is one special issue with MAF X 2013... The product is not really shiny new... And my dvd does not contain more than the 4 rwys, that we all demand at MAF X, so if you update your product, we can compare positions, twys, and so on...

:)

Nevertheless, you should be able to register your MAF X 2013 download. Just go to shop dot aerosoft dot com and navigate to Support/FAQ and Update.

An important question will be, where did you buy your MAF X 2013?

If shop dot aerosoft sold the product to you, then there is no problem. Just go to your shop account via the way that I've given to you, and ....voilà...

Feel free to ask questions here in your thread. I'll be there.

I figured it out. It was my fault. With the overhead view in FSX, the runway looked so far away from the other 2 that I didn't think it could be part of the same airport. I was wrong. I guess I was also confused because the new runway doesn't show up in the "go to airport, select a runway list".

Thanks, anyway.

Archived