Will Aerosoft's add-ons be P3D v2 compatible?

Dillon

Hi

I asked this in a German language forum twice. Others did, too. However, aerosoft seems so busy with X-plane improvements that obviously no one finds time to respond.

As far as I know, aerosoft is the only major add-on maker without any statement on P3D2 policy. Which says it pretty much.But don't worry, others will take over.

Kind regards, Michael

• Aerosoft

Hi

I asked this in a German language forum twice. Others did, too. However, aerosoft seems so busy with X-plane improvements that obviously no one finds time to respond.

As far as I know, aerosoft is the only major add-on maker without any statement on P3D2 policy. Which says it pretty much.But don't worry, others will take over.

Kind regards, Michael

Nonsense, we are in fact testing all our products. The difference is that were a great company like PMDG has a handfull of products, we got over 75 to test. That simply takes a while. But the majority seems to need little work and the first installers are already made. Announcements have already been made in the Twin Otter and Airbus forums.

I would appreciate if you do not spread unfounded rumours. Certainly not from a person who calls himself a Prepar3d Professional.

Sorry Mathijs

- I don't call myself a professional (I never would) but I am using Prepar3d Professional (i.e. the Professional Version against the Academic one).

- Maybe I didn't search enough, but I still think a company like AS should have answered these questions and would have acknowledged an official statement in this respect. There are quite large companies who did - some even in advance of the release.

I own quite an extended range of AS products and I am indeed interested in how many of them can be transferred into P3D2.

Kind regards, Michael

Archived