Amsterdam update: Serial is incorrect

patrickbc

Hi.

I've purchased Mega Airport Amsterdam some years ago when it was released, I got the boxed version.

I experienced low frames and still do (despite the fact that i just OC my 2600k to 4.5 GHz), so I thought it was time to update it (v1.15 states it has higher frame rates). So I first registered my version but could only find the 1.04 version (this account), so I created a new account where I didn't register my version. I downloaded the 1.15 update, but the serial was said to be incorrect. What do I do? Is the 1.15v really just for the downloaded version or what???

• Deputy Sheriffs

The latest version for Mega Airport Amsterdam is 1.04 for FSX and 1.14 for FS9.

And yes the serial of the boxed version works only for the boxed version.

As far as I am aware there is no significant change in the framerates. The problem with an airport such as Amsterdam is that the airport is so big that you simply have to use many polygons and therefore you must get a bad framerate when developing such an airport. Sorry, but there is no way around this.

Archived