Still having problems tuning NDB's (after HF18c)

Nixon

Hi

I have installed the latest hotfix 18c. On my first flight the NDB's worked fine yet tonight they were as I reported previously ie not identified and no needles on the ND. I flew directly over BUR as it's part of the SID and at no time did the needles appear. My first flight was just to test that I had installed the new hotfix correctly so I started on the runway at EGBB and selected the ready for take off state. Tonight I flew from Heathrow to Glasgow and selected the turn round state. Could that be the reason?

I apologise for opening a new topic concerning this but as the other topic is marked solved I just thought it may be overlooked.

Regards

Nixon

Hello Nixon,

please read a bit through the forum. We are aware of the problem and a fix will come with the next update (yeah.... again) :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think there's a work around (not sure if this has been said somewhere already, I can't find it): for me it works (and only then) when I tune in the NDB frequency instead of just entering the identifier. So for instance, enter 379.0 instead of VEN and there you go.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Oliver

Oliver Branaschky

I think there's a work around (not sure if this has been said somewhere already, I can't find it): for me it works (and only then) when I tune in the NDB frequency instead of just entering the identifier. So for instance, enter 379.0 instead of VEN and there you go.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Oliver

Oliver Branaschky

That's exactly the published workaround:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/74134-adf-namefrequency-input-problem/?p=529453

Archived