Norilsk

tpeixoto

Hello,

Is there any AFCAD update for Norilsk? I was checking afcad file on AFX and it seems that there is a lot of "faults" according to AFX, and i think this is causing a problem when using GSX.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Tiago Peixoto

Did you register the product and checked the FAQ's/Update section on the Aerosoft Website?

I have tried to register but i was getting an error!

I have bought the product direct on Aerosoft shop,

When I try to register says invalid serial key or email and both of them are correct.

What can i do?

thanks

I already try to contact aerosoft support but no reply.

Anyway I will wait for some news regarding the situation. It is so simple.. why aerosoft takes 36 hours to reply....

Strange, I do not see you request in my E-Mail list. Did you send it to support@aerosoft.com or to info@aerosoft.com?

In case you send it to info they will have to forward it to us and so it might take a little longer.

Anyway, let's deal with your problem:

Which version of Norilsk do you have installed? You can check it by looking into the product.cfg file which you can find here: [Your FSX Mainfolder]\Aerosoft\Norilsk X

If you already have 1.01 you have the latest version available and there is no update. This will also be the cause why you can not register your product in the Updates database. You can only register products which have an update available, but in case of Norilsk you likely already have the latest version.

If you have 1.01 then there is no update available. I am currently not aware of a planned update for the AFCAD, sorry.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is with me.

Our mate peixoto has been identified as portuguese speaking, even with his perfect english ticket.

Will close his ticket as Emi has answered already with all the relevant info.

Feel free to activate it again or submint a new one whenever you need.

Regards

Is with me.

Our mate peixoto has been identified as portuguese speaking, even with his perfect english ticket.

Will close his ticket as Emi has answered already with all the relevant info.

Feel free to activate it again or submint a new one whenever you need.

Regards

Ah allright. Stupid system ;)

Hello,

Thank you for your information. It is not so good that a product like Norilsk does not support AES or GSX either.

And yes I am portuguese speaking... from Portugal!

E sim.... falo português.... de Portugal!

Regards

Tiago

Archived