twin otter purchase

steelblackface

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did yo check youre Spamfilter, or have a look into your shopaccount, you'll always find the serial and downloadlink there.

If there is nothing it's Paypal again :rolleyes:

And in this case you have to wait till tommorrow, unless somebody from Aerosoft stuff reads it today and puts in your serial manually.

yes I did them both but nothing I don't think it's paypal because I've been using paypal for several years now and never no hiccups from them; but I could be wrong. Thank you for helping.

Did yo check youre Spamfilter, or have a look into your shopaccount, you'll always find the serial and downloadlink there.

If there is nothing it's Paypal again :rolleyes:

And in this case you have to wait till tommorrow, unless somebody from Aerosoft stuff reads it today and puts in your serial manually.

When you search the forum you will find a number of problems between Aerosoft and PayPal - they usually require a simple solution from within Aerosoft. The problem IS with paypal.

I'm sure you will get a reply asap.use the form if not

After contacting aerosoft, I was informed that, my order did not go through "Dear Mr. Steelblackface,

Your order number does not exist in our download shop. It looks like you never pruchased the product.

With greetings,
Emanuel Hagen
"

I immediately contacted paypal who informed me that the payment went through. I decided to file a dispute to get a refund. This morning I got an email from aerosoft...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mr. Steelblackface,

our book keeping made a refund to your paypal account this morning.

So it is not possible to make a manual order for you.

You have to order the software again.

Kind regards
Aerosoft GmbH
Nicole Schmidtmeier

Aerosoft GmbH

Lindberghring 12
D-33142 Bueren

Tel: 0049 2955 760310

Fax: 0049 2955 760333

info@aerosoft.com

www.aerosoft.com

Manager: Winfried Diekmann, Sascha Baumhoer VAT-ID: DE126327535 HRB1989 Paderborn

N°1 in Flight Simulation!

I am confused that in less than 24hrs after filing a dispute, I got a refund from aerosoft who told me that "It looks like you never pruchased the product." If I never purchase the product, why then give me a refund for something that I never purchase?

Someone dropped the ball and I had to suffer, This is unfair and unacceptable. Aerosoft just lost a potential customer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

After contacting aerosoft, I was informed that, my order did not go through "Dear Mr. Steelblackface,

Your order number does not exist in our download shop. It looks like you never pruchased the product.

With greetings,

Emanuel Hagen"

I immediately contacted paypal who informed me that the payment went through. I decided to file a dispute to get a refund. This morning I got an email from aerosoft...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mr. Steelblackface,

our book keeping made a refund to your paypal account this morning.

So it is not possible to make a manual order for you.

You have to order the software again.

Kind regards

Aerosoft GmbH

Nicole Schmidtmeier

Aerosoft GmbH

Lindberghring 12

D-33142 Bueren

Tel: 0049 2955 760310

Fax: 0049 2955 760333

info@aerosoft.com

www.aerosoft.com

Manager: Winfried Diekmann, Sascha Baumhoer VAT-ID: DE126327535 HRB1989 Paderborn

N°1 in Flight Simulation!

I am confused that in less than 24hrs after filing a dispute, I got a refund from aerosoft who told me that "It looks like you never pruchased the product." If I never purchase the product, why then give me a refund for something that I never purchase?

Someone dropped the ball and I had to suffer, This is unfair and unacceptable. Aerosoft just lost a potential customer.

Without wanting to make any conclusions what this most likely sounds like is that 2 roads crossed eachother and you were in the middle.

So in other words. The transaction probably got in after you got a confirmation on that it wasn't there. This can sometimes happen but I'm not the one that knows if this actually did happen, only Aerosoft knows.

I read your email.

The explanation tells me that Paypal never placed the order correctly. To simplify the funds transfer they `zeroed` the transaction.

If you don't understand the terminology, best not to complain. I have already told you where the problem is.

Wider issue: Given the sophistication of the product you were looking to purchase, I'd say Aerosoft (and the rest of us forum denizens) dodged a bullet with your childish decision that demonstrates only that you don't know what balls are...

Can we now get on... there are grown ups to serve.

I read your email.

The explanation tells me that Paypal never placed the order correctly. To simplify the funds transfer they `zeroed` the transaction.

If you don't understand the terminology, best not to complain. I have already told you where the problem is.

Wider issue: Given the sophistication of the product you were looking to purchase, I'd say Aerosoft (and the rest of us forum denizens) dodged a bullet with your childish decision that demonstrates only that you don't know what balls are...

You are so funny dude, the last time i checked this isn't your company and it ain't your daddy's company so chill out. I have the right to be upset (may be I didn't understand exactly what went wrong but never the less I'm upset). Anyhow, when you start to pay my bills talk to me then, but until such time then take your insults somewhere else.You don't know me so tune your attitude down a notch. You may not like my decision but respect it.

I read your email.

1. Most company's main objective is to make a profit, Aerosoft doesn't profit when people like you turn away potential customers by being rude to them. Today i'm upset but tomorrow I might have a change of heart and decide to give aerosoft another shot but you just turned me away.

2. If you feel like i was acting childish, foolish or whatever word you want to use to decribe my behaviour, that's my right! Your job is to help and if someone decides to disregard your explanation or advise that's their prerogative, there's no need for disrespect, be the bigger man.

3. Aerosoft never warn me that they were having problems with pay-pal, If I had prior knowledge of this and still went ahead with pay-pal then I would have deserve what I got because I would have already been warned. I purchased this product with the expectation and understanding that after paying for it, I would be able to use it immediately. That never happened, so can you give me fault for being upset?

How to buy and install:

- Buying is simple, just add the product to your cart and fill in the credit card details or the required PayPal information.

- The page where you will see the confirmation of payment will also display a download link. Download AND SAVE this file to a secure location;

- While you are doing this, an email will be sent to you with the serial code,

- You will always be able to find your code in the shop under Your Account| Your Order Details ; Downloads;

- During the installation you will be asked to enter you shop login data (email) and your serial code;

- The installer will check this data. If all is okay get ready to fly!.

- Please note that your download is only valid for a limited time, do backup your downloaded file!

4. There's always someone on these forums with your "know it all" attitude who feels like they could speak to the other users any way they feel. And I always tell then, "If you know that your post will be offensive or if it's not going to be helpful, exercise the right to remain quiet."

SteelBlackFace, as I told you by e-mail already we can not force you to buy the product again, but I think it would be really sad to see you missing this beautiful addon just because of a failed transaction by paypal. It is up to you to descide if you want the product or not.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Would like to reinforce Emi's response, as would be a pity for us to lose a customer for a misunderstanding...

In the support staff we do care our customers and try to help them to the end. We do our best every day. But shit happens and we cannot find a Purchase Order if the system says there is not such.

Probably this is the consequence of paying and registering the order being a decoupled procedure. The PO registering goes one way and the payment takes another one. That's why sometimes the payment goes and the PO is not registered. Once detected the payment has been done in exchange of nothing, Aerosoft makes the refund.

Is upsetting, but happens.

Steelblackface, please, apologise us.

Regards

I guess I said that out of anger about aerosoft losing a customer, I am feeling a lot better now and I will purchase the aircraft; my friend has it and I love it. It's a beautiful aircraft and in my opinion, it's better than the pmdg aircrafts. (I prefer general aviation over commercial airliners.)

SteelBlackFace, as I told you by e-mail already we can not force you to buy the product again, but I think it would be really sad to see you missing this beautiful addon just because of a failed transaction by paypal. It is up to you to descide if you want the product or not.

It's not so much about paypal messing up but I felt like aerosoft should have made potential buyers aware that they were having problems with paypal. If I had known this previously I would have the twin otter right now because I would have taken a different route when purchasing. This would have save me money that I used to calling pay-pal and aerosoft. I also could have been using my newly purchase twin otter instead of having to write these post AND you guys having to respond. A little fyi from aerosoft would have save me and you guys all of this trouble. I still appreciate all the help and encouragement you guys expressed to me and I am grateful.

It's not so much about paypal messing up but I felt like aerosoft should have made potential buyers aware that they were having problems with paypal. If I had known this previously I would have the twin otter right now because I would have taken a different route when purchasing. This would have save me money that I used to calling pay-pal and aerosoft. I also could have been using my newly purchase twin otter instead of having to write these post AND you guys having to respond. A little fyi from aerosoft would have save me and you guys all of this trouble. I still appreciate all the help and encouragement you guys expressed to me and I am grateful.

Giving this information would confuse most customers because actually 99,99999999999999% of all pruchases goes well.

If we would give a big note telling "Caution: Paypal may not work in some cases" would lead some customers who would only pruchase using PayPal to thinking that they will run into trouble anytime they use PayPal and therefore they would not buy the product at all.

As it usually is no problem is a PayPal pruchase doens't work (we either refund the money or create the order for the customer manually) we think it is better it there is no such note which could lead to potential customers not buying products at all.

It was actually only in your case that things have gone really wrong as you refunded your money manually while being in contact with support which lead to a great confusion.

Anyways we have also learned our lesson from this case (always ask a customer if he wants to refund the money or to create the order manually!) and so in the end there is a positive outcome from this situation.

Ok, and now we gave you enough stuff to read. Go and enjoy your new aircraft instead :)

Archived