Mega Airport Frankfurt X

fly2012

After a long break i installed FSX again. Now i've got problems to install the Frankfurt X patch properly.

1.04 works fine, but when i try to install 1.05 i got an error message:

Folgender Fehler ist bei der Datei E:/FSX/aerosoft/mega airport frankfurt/EDDFTraffic.exe aufgetreten.

Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden. (0x2)

i tried to redownload the 1.05 patch with no result.

Any ideas?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would suggest to uninstall Mega Airport Frankfurt X, download version 1.04 from your shopaccount, install it, reboot and install patch 1.05. Run everything as Administrator.

Very strange, i did as you said, redownloaded the two files.

I kept an eye on the installation folder while installing.

When 1.04 file is installed there is actually the traffic.exe file in the folder.

Right when installing the 1.05 patch the file gets deleted and the installer tells me it is missing, what a surprise :)

I told the 1.05 installer to ignore the error, proceeded installation and put the traffic.exe back into the folder, do you think it works that way anyway?

Ingame it seems to work perfectly, airport looks normal even the new runway is there. Bus and Autobahn traffic is also working.

Archived