Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlightSimSoft.com

Weather: Updating ... Hotfix 1.05.1

jpgmultimodal:

You have to copy PFPX.exe to the PFPX main folder. usually located on C:\Aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X, and replaced the old one.

Pls let me know if after this hotfix, you have server connection. I don't have connection yet.

Brgds,

Juan Betancourt

Impossible to load this new update:

attachicon.gifPb to install 1.05.1.JPG

You're welcome.

Finally you got Wx updates after this hotfix?? I didn't yet :(

Regards,

Juan Betancourt

Thank you Juan,

Now it works. It would have been a good idea if it would have been explained with the fix.

Have a nice day.

JP

Fixed the wx. Still have the track problem (AIRAC 1309)

So far so good on the two OS XP and W7.

At least we have to say one thing is that all the developpers involved are working very hard to have PFPX working and I congratulate them for all the hard work all day (and may be all night) long.

JP

Since weather is taken from NOAA, (right?), can I suggest to check if your internet browser can open NOAA website. I had a problem with my router and NOAA website was unreachable for me.

Regards

Lorenzo

Christian. I still have the issue with Wx update. I've emailed you few hours ago. Can help me with this pls?

Brgds,

Juan Betancourt

Can anyone re-upload the Hotfix please? Thanks

What is your problem? Simply click on the link in the 1st post.

If there would not have been a problem, I probably would not have written my post here.

But thanks a lot, the link is working again. Maybe there was a problem with DropBox, because it displayed me a DropBox warning that the linked file could not be found.

Grüßle,

Chris

everything working fine earlier, went on to test if i was having problems, weather wouldnt update, downloaded hotfix and installed everything now works and updates correctly thanks again Christian!

Have had the " wx updating " bug since the initial install and through all the previous updates ... Problem solved with the hotfix 1.05.1. Well done .. Thanx