X-Plane integration?

Will we see any x-plane aircraft included into this package? Just bought it and now I cannot use it due to the fact that there is no aircraft to load?

JARDESIGN - AIRBUS A320NEO

RAMZESS - WORLD AIRLINER 777

Please?

the problem with that is that we cannot choose the right engines. Every plane has its own engines "attached" and we cannot change them. Not all the planes uses the same engines as an 320 or 777.

I suppose, with that you are telling the fuel consumption of the plane.

Right now I don't find and easy way to make new planes. I suppose it is something very very complicated to do and time consuming. That is why I ask (and maybe others) a tool to create our own planes with right consumptions. Or at least give us a free engine library to choose from (and create new engines. And the options to set if the plane has 2 or 1 engine.. or 3.. or 4...)

Thanks!

A Learjet will have a very different fuel burn than its (same number of engines) a 777 for example.

What Christian has said is you *can* take create an aircraft - similar to what you are planning to use - and using an existing template within PFPX, modify that file to your own needs.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Actually I was quite disappointed to see that there are only so few aircraft in PFPX...

However, I am currently working on the perfomance data for X-Plane CRJ2 (JRollon). Actually it is really difficult to find the related data. I could find the climb fuel burn. But cruise and desc is impossible to find. Maybe someone likes to support?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2308-crj200-performance-data/

Cheers

Nazze

• Administrator

• 1 month later...

Archived