About This File
CRJ200 Aircraft files for PFPX
Looks quite OK. Still some improvements in climb and taxi required. Feedback very welcome!
Thanks to Jimbim for heavy testing support!
Put the files
to X:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTemplates
Canadair Regional Jet CRJ-200 CF34-3B1__vxxx
to G:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTypes
Better delete the old files. And delete the plane from the aircraft database.
Don't forget to restart PFPX and add the Aircraft new to your database.
I have noticed that enabling Gravity X-Flow on the ground has some strange effects and higher fuel burn and weired pumping during taxi. I always turn it off during taxi. You should do the same.
What's New in Version 1.00 See changelog
- Some clean ups
- Included test Feedback (by Jimbim)
- Increased bias
- Increased landing fuel burn
- Removed old profiles
- New cruise profile added (NEW PROFILE M0.74) with more data
- corrected template
- corrected taxi and APU burn data
- Additional descent data.
- More cruise is needed, though!
- Corrected descent and one syntax error.
- Correct template file upload
- Minor corrections to the performance file
- Few cruise and descent data added.
- Standard unit corrected to lb
- More data missing
- First test LSZH to EDDL did not screw up completely. 200lb away from planned remaining.