SOme informations

Shermann

Hi I am really really interested in buying this plane and so i would like to ask two questions. Should i wait the version with FMC come out and buy that version? OR i should buy the actual version and then buy the FMC module? THe FMC version is a complete plane or it is only an updated VC and FMC module to add to the existing version of the A300? Then if i have the FMC is there any chance to switch from FMC to INS?

Thanks

Alfredo Russo

Hi,

THe FMC Version will be an Upgrade (according Simcheck not for free) for the Original A300 equipped with INS.

After the upgrade you still will have Cockpit with INS only or Cockpit with the FMC and maybe with FMC and one INS unit depending on the Developer.

Furthermore there will be an EHSI replacing the HSI for the FMC equipped Aircraft, think there was also the option to keep the original HSI together with one FMC and one INS....not quiet sure on that.

As far as I understand you'll need the A300 equipped with INS and then can upgrade it to the FMC Version.

You might wanna have a look here : http://simchecksoftware.com/forum/index.php?topic=393.0

Rgds, Patrick

Hi,

THe FMC Version will be an Upgrade (according Simcheck not for free) for the Original A300 equipped with INS.

After the upgrade you still will have Cockpit with INS only or Cockpit with the FMC and maybe with FMC and one INS unit depending on the Developer.

Furthermore there will be an EHSI replacing the HSI for the FMC equipped Aircraft, think there was also the option to keep the original HSI together with one FMC and one INS....not quiet sure on that.

As far as I understand you'll need the A300 equipped with INS and then can upgrade it to the FMC Version.

You might wanna have a look here : http://simchecksoftware.com/forum/index.php?topic=393.0

Rgds, Patrick

Thanks Patrick ! So i will buy the actual one from aerosoft and then i will upgrade it! Anyway i like te INS as welll as if i didnt understand badly this ins can load the FSX format just changing the name of the flight plan generated with a number. Then all the waypoint are moved and arrived to 9 u dont need to insert other 9 but it is automatic..

I asked it as i read this post :"Hi, The model that we have in mind is that we'll have 2 packages: for current users an upgrade and for new users, the complete package"

Björn

So if i wait i should buy the version with FMC and if i dont just the upgrade. The more is there any tutorial to download and read before i am able to purchase it?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived