FS Flight Keeper update to 3.5

• Aerosoft

Brand new version with great new features!

Update 3.4 to 3.5: http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/flightkeeper/AS_FSFK_350_UPD.zip

New

• Native Support for the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended A320/A321
  • Import existing Aerosoft Airbus X Extended FDR recordings
  • Windows 8.1 Support

Changed

• On a remote machine installation FSFK now loads the NAV DB and doesn't longer show an error message if the FS PC is not on or the FS path is not available

Bug fixes

• Flaps up event not triggered after go around
  • Flight backups could not be loaded
  • No smoking and seat belt signs events missing in FSX
  • Landing vertical speed sometimes positive

German:

Was ist neu

• Native Unterstützung des Aerosoft Airbus X Extended A320/A321
  • Existierende Aufzeichnungen des Aerosoft Flight Recorders können importiert werden
  • Windows 8.1 Unterstützung

Was wurde geändert

• Auf einem zweiten Rechner (ohne eine FS Installation), wird keine Fehlermeldung mehr beim Laden der NAV DB ausgegeben

Was wurde behoben

• Das Ereignis für Landeklappen eingefahren wurde nach einem Go Around nicht aufgezeichnet
  • Sicherungen von Flügen konnten nicht geladen werden
  • Ereignisse für die Anschnall- und Nicht-Rauchen-Zeichen wurden unter FSX nicht aufgezeichnet
  • Die vertikale Geschwindigkeit bei der Landung konnte unter seltenen Umständen positiv sein Werte der PMDG 737 NGX MCP Höhe wurden ab FL327 falsch ausgegeben
  • Recorded PMDG 737 NGX MCP Altitude incorrect if set to FL327 or higher

I have always used FSFK on a second computer With the FSFK 3,5 I get a error window saying Connot conect to Sim Connect after closing the window it connects over the wideFS and FSUICP. Is there a way that FSFK only connects with wideFS and FSUICP? to avoid getting this error message?. The FSFK worked perfectly after the connection.

• Aerosoft

I have always used FSFK on a second computer With the FSFK 3,5 I get a error window saying Connot conect to Sim Connect after closing the window it connects over the wideFS and FSUICP. Is there a way that FSFK only connects with wideFS and FSUICP? to avoid getting this error message?. The FSFK worked perfectly after the connection.

Fred let's do support here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/108-tools-and-missions/

Archived