Rudder trim doesn't seem to make a difference?

So, as the aircraft should (and I was very impressed that it did this) the left turning tendencies were, well, turning the aircraft left. So, on the ground, I adjusted the trim tabs to where I thought they should be. After an hour of testing, no matter where I put the rudder trim, a little right, a little left, full right, full left, it makes no difference on the aircraft. It still slowly turns itself to the left, and it's driving me nuts. Could anyone please help me out? Thank you!

1/ Check what Mathijs wrote.

2/ Adjust the WING trim not the rudder or put a passenger with +- the same weight.

There are absolutely, definitely no bugs about the left turning tendencies. ;-)

Regards,

Richard Portier

So, as the aircraft should (and I was very impressed that it did this) the left turning tendencies were, well, turning the aircraft left. So, on the ground, I adjusted the trim tabs to where I thought they should be. After an hour of testing, no matter where I put the rudder trim, a little right, a little left, full right, full left, it makes no difference on the aircraft. It still slowly turns itself to the left, and it's driving me nuts. Could anyone please help me out? Thank you!

Check weight and balance, You haven't put the bag of sand on the right seat.

SImple error.

Archived