Set takeoff thrust

scox72

Is there a way to clear above, had take off config warning for flap not retracted, stopped reset flaps and armed spoilers reset to config and took off no problems but while cruising at FL300, still saying set takeoff thrust?

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to pull the thrust levers back to ''CLB' (climb) to engage autothrottle. You will here a click when that happens and CLB will come up on the PFD. If you leave the engines in TOGO mode an alert will say 'Autothrottle Restricted'.

Hi, I was in climb mode, auto throttle wasn't a problem, it was the checklist info bar / right mcdu

Steve

Since this is a checklist issue I'll move it to the proper forum.

Were you sure you set either TOGA or FLX on takeoff?

Absolutely, throttled up, config warning so throttled back, stopped corrected the flaps, reset auto throttle, reset to config after flaps, then throttled up and took off.

Steve

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Steve,

if you see "SET TAKEOFF THRUST" on the infobar it means that until here everything is working fine and the checklist is prepared for takeoff. But the problems seems to be that the checklist / copilot does not recognize that you set the thrust levers to MAN FLEX or MAN TOGA. I have no idea what has happened - we never had this problem before -. So the only way to see if there might be a problem I would like to ask you please send us a complete screenshot incl. PFD, ND and upper ECAM. Maybe I see something which you missed .....

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Steve,

if you see "SET TAKEOFF THRUST" on the infobar it means that until here everything is working fine and the checklist is prepared for takeoff. But the problems seems to be that the checklist / copilot does not recognize that you set the thrust levers to MAN FLEX or MAN TOGA. I have no idea what has happened - we never had this problem before -. So the only way to see if there might be a problem I would like to ask you please send us a complete screenshot incl. PFD, ND and upper ECAM. Maybe I see something which you missed .....

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Hanse,

If the problem repeats I will grab screenshots and post here for your review

Steve

• 1 month later...

Archived