LHBP Mega Airport Budapest Ferihegy FSX not showing up

torjorg

Running FSX Accelleration on i7 64 bit. Budapest Ferihegy is installed and appears in the Scenery Library and also in AES but it still looks like the default scenery.

I have uninstalled LHBP, then removed all other LHBP files in FSX and Traffic X and reinstalled LHBP and resynchronised AES. At the same time I followed the AES request to deactivate Budapest City in the Scenery file.

Still no sign of the Mega Airport. Any ideas?

Running FSX Accelleration on i7 64 bit. Budapest Ferihegy is installed and appears in the Scenery Library and also in AES but it still looks like the default scenery.

I have uninstalled LHBP, then removed all other LHBP files in FSX and Traffic X and reinstalled LHBP and resynchronised AES. At the same time I followed the AES request to deactivate Budapest City in the Scenery file.

Still no sign of the Mega Airport. Any ideas?

Just wish to add that my LHBP is version 2.0

Hi,

Try going to Uninstall or change a programme, double click on MA Budapest and then run the Repair option.

Also maybe if AES asks again to deactivate Budapest City click no

• Deputy Sheriffs

Torjorg, your second post indicates this is solved. Is it, or is that in error. If in error, I can remove the "Solved" state.

Torjorg, your second post indicates this is solved. Is it, or is that in error. If in error, I can remove the "Solved" state.

No, my problem is still unresolved and I am at my wits ends. So far there has been just one single reply. I tried several times to repair and remove/reinstall, download and use a fresh installation file, answering yes and no to the AES question if I wished to turn off Budapest City or not.

If I turn off Budapest City there are no jetways and some of the Buildings fly high in the air as framework only. If I turn on B. City then the Jetways are there but no Buildings apart from the funny Tower. The conclusion is that this airport is unuseable.

Can I somehow turn off AES for this particular airport just to see if there are any Buildings?

Hi torjorg,

You can turn off AES for LHBP by double clicking in in the aes airport list (it will turn dark green, and say "off" on the the left hand side). To turn it back on double click it again.

You've not using DX10 preview in fsx are you?

Also can you post a screenshot here so we can see what it looks like?

Hi torjorg,

I found this relating to missing buildings at PANC, it would be a good idea to try following these steps for LHBP and see if it works (i've edited it so it says LHBP):

Harpsi, please do this (but ALL the steps - won't hurt anyway):

1. Uncheck LHBP support in AESHelp (run AESHelp as admin)

2. Start FSX, let it rebuild the scenery and then turn it off

3. Remove your current LHBP installation

4. Start FSX, let it rebuild the scenery again and turn it off

5. essential: redownload the latest LHBP installer with your AV off

6. Install LHBP (as admin with your AV off)

7. Start FSX, let it rebuild the scenery one more time, turn it off

8. Restart Windows

9. Start FSX, go to LHBP and see if things changed

a. if no -> you have a more serious problem and it is not AES

b. if yes:

- turn off FSX

- run AESHelp as admin

- assign LHBP support

- launch FSX and let it rebuild the scenery for the last time

- go to the scenery library to make sure AES has priority over all addon airports

- go to LHBP and check

Please share the results (on condition you have followed each step).

Thanks Captain. I ran through the procedure you suggested several times but to no awail. I then went back to my Aerosoft account and downloaded another install file, but with my AV on ( I never go online without it). I used the 3rd option from a US server. Although the new install file was the same size and date as the one previously downloaded and used (from the first option Germany) it must have been much better because the LHBP is now 100 percent right.

Archived