PB Checklist flaps

Hi

I have a checklist problem !

When the FO say " flaps" i set flaps and the FO repeat again and again "flaps"...

and it's not possible to enable TO CONFIG

Do you have any idea ?

post-30626-0-60745500-1368883308_thumb.j

Hello

It s the same thing the Checklist stop at "flaps" and nothing is possible

Hi,

I never experienced such a problem and because I get no idea (based on your information) how this happened we need much more infoprmation on the settings and the procedure used. So I suggest the follwoing:

• Use the tutorial flight and follow its procedures. Then tell me at exactly which chapter / item number the problem occurs.
  • If there is no problem with the tutorial flight then please tell me what you did different on your flight.....

Then I will try to reproduce the problem on my system.

Regards,

Hanse

Hi,

I never experienced such a problem and because I get no idea (based on your information) how this happened we need much more infoprmation on the settings and the procedure used. So I suggest the follwoing:

• Use the tutorial flight and follow its procedures. Then tell me at exactly which chapter / item number the problem occurs.
  • If there is no problem with the tutorial flight then please tell me what you did different on your flight.....

Then I will try to reproduce the problem on my system.

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Hanse

Thank's for your help.

I never had this problem before V1.10.

Then i try another flight now and tell you if there is the problem

Michel

Hi Hanse

I think the problem is about flaps animation too.

I hear just the noise about the flaps, but look at the picture it's the full flaps configuration.

May be i have to rebuild the fsx.cfg ?

post-30626-0-54775600-1369060207_thumb.j

Archived