Profile for Shockwave 3D Lights Redux?

LapCheong

Cant really see the landing lights and taxi light during dawn and night but in the cockpit the lights are shown correctly but outside its not.

Know am not suppose to leave the cockpit :P

A320

light.16=5, 1, -7, -7.1, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow // Shockwave light ( RIGHT WING )
light.17=5, 1, 7, -7.1, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow // Shockwave light ( LEFT WING )
light.18=6, 35, 0.20, -8.53, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_22 // Shockwave light ( NOSE )

A321

light.16=5, 1, -7, -7.1, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow // Shockwave light ( RIGHT WING )
light.17=5, 1, 7, -7.1, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow // Shockwave light ( LEFT WING )
light.18=6, 50, 0.20, -8.53, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_a321_nose // Shockwave light ( NOSE )

Where exactly does this need to go, my lights end at //light.8 in the A320 aircraft.cfg for example, your numbers start at .16

Any drawbacks in using the Shockwave lights?

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Where exactly does this need to go, my lights end at //light.8 in the A320 aircraft.cfg for example, your numbers start at .16

Any drawbacks in using the Shockwave lights?

Thanks

Well the shockwaves lights do not really light up any object like our landing/taxi and turnoff lights do. So they only light up air and the ground but not the object you are about to drive into.

Well the shockwaves lights do not really light up any object like our landing/taxi and turnoff lights do. So they only light up air and the ground but not the object you are about to drive into.

Thanks for the reply, well I think I will stick to default lights then.

Sent via mobile

Archived