More Aerosoft Airbus X A320/321 Throttle Problems

Well, I had working thorttles on the Airbus Extended X A320/A321 (or whatever the heck it's now called - changing the product name was just weird).

Yesterday I installed the new FSUIPC without security certificate, bur didn't run the Airbus Extended. This morning I installed V1.1 along with the Hot Fix, and the end result is my throttles don't work and if I try to move them with the mouse they immediately return to Idle. FYI: I have a double Satiek Throttle Quadrant, Trim Wheel and Rudder Pedals, and though I have the registered version of FSUIPC I don't wish to assign the Axis via FSUIPC.

I've tried everything in the forums and Internet, but nothing has worked. I've also been unable to locate AXIS settigs for a double Satiek Throttle Quadrant, and I'm unwilling to spend several hours figuring it out - and nobody should have to. Unless there is an easy fix, I suppose I'm done flying this aircraft at this point.

I'll also mention that your team mis-assigned the Virtual Cockpit to the Dash View instead of the VC, and it's not correctible as far as i can tell (in other words, you go external, and use a button youv'e assigned to return you to the Virtual Cockpit and you're returned to the Dash View instead, which prevents you from using a hat switch to move where you look in the VC. The only way to return to the Virtual Cockpit is by using the Mouse. Oh, the View Mode Panel doesn't work for multi-monitor users as it will slam you into the Windows Processing Mode.

I don't begin to understand how any developer these days doesn't test their product for use with Mulit-Monitors, given how many people are now using them. Not like it's something new or that few people use them.

I'm very disappointed right now.

(...)

I'll also mention that your team mis-assigned the Virtual Cockpit to the Dash View instead of the VC, and it's not correctible as far as i can tell (in other words, you go external, and use a button youv'e assigned to return you to the Virtual Cockpit and you're returned to the Dash View instead, which prevents you from using a hat switch to move where you look in the VC. The only way to return to the Virtual Cockpit is by using the Mouse. Oh, the View Mode Panel doesn't work for multi-monitor users as it will slam you into the Windows Processing Mode.

(...)

I'm very disappointed right now.

Hi Dave,

this is from my reply to you on AVSIM, concerning the panning issue:

"That's true for the "2D clone view" reached via F9. Pls. try 'CP main panel', for example, for panning with the hat switch."

BTW, this should be the default view after loading the AAX into the sim. It is on my system and I can confirm a working hat switch in that view with my CH yoke.

EDIT:

I'm returned to this particular view every time I change from external view back to the VC. But these assignments can be altered (intentionally or unintentionally) - and new assignments are saved automatically when exiting the flightsim.

Archived