Heathrow Arrival Stands Not Available

fkisby

Hello All,

A bit of an odd one this, having had no issues in the past, however this is the second time in a week it has happened so I'm hoping someone may be able to provide some advice.

When departing from Heathrow all stands show and I tend to depart from 542 as it's where I have my default flight profile saved at. However, when flying in from Dubai twice last week, once I clear the runway my only parking options show as 'Parking 1 / Parking 2 / Parking 3'.

I should add that I am using FSDreamTeam's GSX addon which is presenting me with the above options, so I appreciate the issue may be related to that and not necessarily Heathrow X. However, if I am on the right lines and anyone can give any guidance I would very much appreciate it.

Are these the only options or the only available options (implying the other stands are there, but occupied)?

They're the only options. I'm used to seeing several options come up at various airports and having some show as unavailable, but with this situation I only have three choices. Upon clicking one of these, I don't then see a sub-list come up.

Strange!

If you see those wired options, open the Couatl Airport Options and check what AFCAD GSX recognizes.

Maybe there is a small airfield or a fake AFCAD closer to your position than the EGLL ARP.

If so exclude the AFCAD in GSX.

Archived