Pitch Trim Problem

Alpaslan

Hello eveyone.

I have a different problem with this airbus. The pitch trim problem. As I start the aircraft from the cold and dark state and having preparation, once I check the pitch trim works normally. I can give small adjustments as I wish. When I press the trim button once the trim moves normally about 0.1 degrees. For example to make the pitch trim 0.8 from 0.0, 8 times I press the trim button and select the required pitch trim. But after I started the engines and proceeding on the checklists, I intended to set the pitch trim to 0.8, but strangely the pitch trim moves not 0.1 degrees but 1.0 degrees. If I am at 0 degrees, and once press the trim button it jumps 1 degree from 0. 1-2-3-4-5 something like it moves maybe not 1.0, about 0.9 degrees or 0.95 degrees. Even very hard to set the take off pitch trim. Also this

cause problems during the landing. Because I am kind of a guy that able to make soft landings with pmdg ngx 737 about -30 feet per second touchdown speed, only because I can do little adjustments with ngx pitch trim just at the last moments before the touchdown.

But when I try to do that with airbus, 1 degree pitch trim up forces me to abandon landing and go around. One of my friend annoys with my airbus as "airtank". Maybe he is right dont know :). Now I started to think do I need to forget about the airbusx extended because of these lots of bugs and proceed with boeing EVEN I am one of your REAL customer.

Will be happy if you solve my problem.

With regards.

Because I am kind of a guy that able to make soft landings with pmdg ngx 737 about -30 feet per second touchdown speed, only because I can do little adjustments with ngx pitch trim just at the last moments before the touchdown.

But when I try to do that with airbus, 1 degree pitch trim up forces me to abandon landing and go around.

You never trim during the flare IRL (and you shouldn't trim in the sim either), neither in any Boeing or in any Airbus.

Furthermore the FBW Airbuses don't even have a trim switch on the sidestick, so trimming during the flare would be a bit awkward anyway ;)

You never trim during the flare IRL (and you shouldn't trim in the sim either), neither in any Boeing or in any Airbus.

Furthermore the FBW Airbuses don't even have a trim switch on the sidestick, so trimming during the flare would be a bit awkward anyway ;)

No need for pitch trim in flight on FWB, except for manual control (no electrical control).

FCOM:

Mechanical control of the THS is available from the pitch trim wheel at any time, if either the green or yellow hydraulic system is functioning.

Mechanical control from the pitch trim wheel has priority over electrical control.

Hello eveyone.

I have a different problem with this airbus. The pitch trim problem. As I start the aircraft from the cold and dark state and having preparation, once I check the pitch trim works normally. I can give small adjustments as I wish. When I press the trim button once the trim moves normally about 0.1 degrees. For example to make the pitch trim 0.8 from 0.0, 8 times I press the trim button and select the required pitch trim. But after I started the engines and proceeding on the checklists, I intended to set the pitch trim to 0.8, but strangely the pitch trim moves not 0.1 degrees but 1.0 degrees. If I am at 0 degrees, and once press the trim button it jumps 1 degree from 0. 1-2-3-4-5 something like it moves maybe not 1.0, about 0.9 degrees or 0.95 degrees. Even very hard to set the take off pitch trim. Also this

cause problems during the landing. Because I am kind of a guy that able to make soft landings with pmdg ngx 737 about -30 feet per second touchdown speed, only because I can do little adjustments with ngx pitch trim just at the last moments before the touchdown.

But when I try to do that with airbus, 1 degree pitch trim up forces me to abandon landing and go around. One of my friend annoys with my airbus as "airtank". Maybe he is right dont know :). Now I started to think do I need to forget about the airbusx extended because of these lots of bugs and proceed with boeing EVEN I am one of your REAL customer.

Will be happy if you solve my problem.

With regards.

I have the same problem with THS trim. Difficult to set pitch trim for take off config after engine start - 0.8 increasements/input.

Before engine start 0.1 increasement/input.

Dear friends, I just wanted to know is it possible to have a 0.1 degrees inputs of pitch trim (THS trim) after the engine started?

Because before start up I have it.

No need for pitch trim in flight on FWB, except for manual control (no electrical control).

Not true in case of Alpaslan as autotrim stops working below 50ft during manual flight......

Dear friends, I just wanted to know is it possible to have a 0.1 degrees inputs of pitch trim (THS trim) after the engine started?

Because before start up I have it.

Ok, before your question gets lost I'll answer it: Yes this should be possible. Might be a bug though, as far as I know the cause for this has never been found, but there was some working on the trims done in the past so it might be fixed. As I never had this problem I can't assure you though.

Ok, before your question gets lost I'll answer it: Yes this should be possible. Might be a bug though, as far as I know the cause for this has never been found, but there was some working on the trims done in the past so it might be fixed. As I never had this problem I can't assure you though.

How do you control pitch trim/THS?

How do you control pitch trim/THS?

How do you control pitch trim? Key assigment, joystick button or fsx default?

My AXE is currently not installed due to HD crash, i am awaing SP before re-install.

I will return if fault is still valid after SP...

Archived