Ferihegy LHBP Airport - rwys and parking area all black

Fulvio

Dear all,

I have a problem with the Mega airport of Budapest.

I bought and installed it and I was surprise discovering that the runways, parking areas and everything is made by concrete in the ground are black.

I tried to install it discovering that the same problem in the default airport, so I reinstall the AS one, but the problem remain as it is.

Here follow two pictures:

post-37326-0-84131900-1366407943_thumb.p

post-37326-0-10559200-1366407982_thumb.p

What shall I do?

Thanks for help

Fulvio

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Is DX10 preview turned on? If so, turn it off (uncheck the box) and see if it helps.

Dear Herman,

thanks for your reply.

The DX10 preview is turned off.

I have already contacted the AS support without any result.

I don't know what is happened, I just can say that I have re-installed FSX and relevant addons in consideration of some hard ware improvement. After several time spent in seting up, everything is working fine a part of Ferihegy airport.

I discovered that if you see the airport in different time of the day e.g. early in the morning or in the night, the situation is a little bit different. Only the part of the runways and taxi ways remain black. See the below pictures.

I will be very happy if you have a good idea to solve this problem, a part to redo the system.

Thank you in advance

Fulvio

• Deputy Sheriffs

Fulvio, the different look between night and day hours (with night as the bad or grey-ed out textures is usually DX10, but it sounds like you eliminated that one with DX10 preview unchecked.

There are no pictures attached. Respond back if you need help in attaching them.

Put this in your fsx.cfg and see if it fixes it.

Place under

[sCENERY]
DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1

and try DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=0

Also check your fsx.cfg tweaks.

Make sure your TBM is not set to high, 40 for a low end system, 80 - 120 for mid to high end system. Also test with a clean FSX.cfg if you have to.

Fulvio, the different look between night and day hours (with night as the bad or grey-ed out textures is usually DX10, but it sounds like you eliminated that one with DX10 preview unchecked.

There are no pictures attached. Respond back if you need help in attaching them.

You are right, I need some help to attach them.

Thanks

Put this in your fsx.cfg and see if it fixes it.

Place under

[sCENERY]

DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1

and try DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=0

Also check your fsx.cfg tweaks.

Make sure your TBM is not set to high, 40 for a low end system, 80 - 120 for mid to high end system. Also test with a clean FSX.cfg if you have to.

Thanks for your suggestion,

I tried to change to =0 the DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=84 (present)

Unfortunately nothing is changed

Archived