Is The Da20 Hard on FPS

Cbates12

HI i am about to buy the DA 20 katana for fsx and was wondering is it hard on FPS ( frames per second ) If anyone has bought this aircraft i would appreciate some oppinions

No impact worth mentioning even in my simple rig running Vista (which by the way, it was not recommended). I have had no issues except failing to read the manual thoroughly. Delighted with the product, highly recommended!

HI i am about to buy the DA 20 katana for fsx and was wondering is it hard on FPS ( frames per second ) If anyone has bought this aircraft i would appreciate some oppinions

It's definitely very light on the system. But like Simon suggested, it's difficult to tell you for sure how well you'll do without your system specs. Be sure to also compare them yourself to the System Requirements section of the product page.

I ran it on my old PC with no FPS loss that I recall. The specs were Core 2duo 1.87Ghz, 2gig of Ram, Nvidia GT240 1gig graphics card, and a basic HD drive. If you have better than that, then you have no worries.

Archived