Ver 1.04 Airbus Extended

Nixon

Hi

I obtained a new password on Tuesday night so that I could download ver 1.04 for Airbus Extended. Everytime I enter the password I am told that it's the wrong password. I have tried pasting in the password and again I have had no success. I have tried at least ten times. I sent an email to support on Tuesday evening and had a reply on Wednesday morning asking for details of the password etc. I replied that morning. Since then I have heard nothing. I sent an email this morning saying I would be grateful for an update. Once again I have heard nothing. The ticket no was 42122.

I would be grateful for an update of the situation so that I can enter my account this weekend and download ver 1.04.

Regards

Nixon

Hi Nixon,

Sorry for the troubles you're having, but for a situation like that the direct e-mail support system is definitely the way to go, and really the only way to go. Hopefully they can get to you soon.

Hi Nixon,

Sorry for the troubles you're having, but for a situation like that the direct e-mail support system is definitely the way to go, and really the only way to go. Hopefully they can get to you soon.

Thanks for your reply Kyle. I posted here just in case my last two emails have disappeared into "the ether".

Regards

Nixon

Archived