Before start preparetion / Parking Brakes

maldo

during flight deck preparation the f/o call for parking brakes but the capt do not awser. so the f/o continue to ask for the parking brakes.

I do not used rudder pedals so I press the triger in my stick that is my brakes, but the f/o constinue to ask for the parking brakes and the cks will not continues.

wath is the solution for this problem

Hi,

Press "Ctrl+ . " to set your parking brakes, or physically click the parking brake on, on the VC pedestal.

I have set the parking brakes but there is no replied from the capt

Make sure to move your feets from your pedals, so that you don't accidently release them again. :-)

You should see a message something like "Parking Brake Set. Press period (.) to release" in the lower left corner of FSX when parking brake is set.

Make sure to move your feets from your pedals, so that you don't accidently release them again. :-)

You should see a message something like "Parking Brake Set. Press period (.) to release" in the lower left corner of FSX when parking brake is set.

I do not use pedals

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have set the parking brakes but there is no replied from the capt

Hi,

you are writing that there is no reply from the PN. What do you mean by that? Does the checklist stop at that point or is just the oral confirmation missing? If the checklist stops please check on the PEDESTAL if the Parking Brakes are really on. If not for any reasons then manually set them to ON. Then the checklist should continue......

Hanse

Archived