external power issue

xpressmusic

hey all

i have issue on my airbus x ex the external power don,t open !

i choose cold and dark from right mcdu and after this hold parkingbrake then start two battery on .. and external power can,t open it !!!!

i read the vol6.pdf stepbystep and it's say that !!!!

i have updated my airbus to 1.04

please help

Did you do any changes to the cold & dark setup? For example, did you close the doors/set parking brake on?

If all else fails, you can always connect the external power with the right MCDU in Ground Services page.

Did you do any changes to the cold & dark setup? For example, did you close the doors/set parking brake on?

If all else fails, you can always connect the external power with the right MCDU in Ground Services page.

yes i only select cold and dark state and then wait for seconds and then hold the parkingbrake then open the batteries( as it ritten in vol6 stepbystep ) and then should the external power work when i press on it but nothing happen i press the button and no blue light from it it dosn.t work

yes i only select cold and dark state and then wait for seconds and then hold the parkingbrake then open the batteries( as it ritten in vol6 stepbystep ) and then should the external power work when i press on it but nothing happen i press the button and no blue light from it it dosn.t work

Try without the parking brake.

Also note that the plane is held by the chocks so you don't need parking brake.

it's solved thanks to chaders for his advise

yes it should after turn on battery open GPU POWER from mcdu then external power light on and i can start it

please in next update , update the step by step vol 6 because it dosn,t say anything about gpu power

thanks aerosoft for help

Archived