why sometimes avail ext power and some no?

GIATOUR

hello aerosoft team and friends.

i wanna thank you again for this product how make for us.

my problem when i start cold and dark is this:

this happen in half of defautl airbus and all downloads liveries,ext power are no disconnect when i choose cold and dark.

the other airbus ext power are avail.

post-73794-0-34697500-1358717600_thumb.j

post-73794-0-41147300-1358763625_thumb.j

this happen in half of defautl airbus and all downloads liveries,ext power are no disconnect when i choose cold and dark.

the other airbus ext power are avail and i can start normally cold and dark

any answer for this?

the other airbus ext power are avail and i can start normally cold and dark

any answer for this?

Load up an Airbus where you can disconnect it, then load another that you say has the problem, does it still have the problem.

i try this but still no option for ext power.so i found something A320CFM and A321CFM working perfect (ext power is avail).when i choose A320IAE AND A321IAE ext power no option.

i try this but still no option for ext power.so i found something A320CFM and A321CFM working perfect (ext power is avail).when i choose A320IAE AND A321IAE ext power no option.

Is anyone else seeing this problem with IAE.

Archived