Yekaterinburg USSS Non-Existing in EFB

canadagoose

I purchased Yekaterinburg (USSS) scenery several months ago and in the process of doing a flight in FSX ftom LKPR to USSS. I am using EFB and it gives me a message that USSS is not available in FSX. I have applied all updates for this scenery as well. I do know that back sometime around July 2012 there was a post (closed now): http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/55659-yekaterinburg-missing-ils-and-static/

In the thread someone stated that the AF2_USSS.bgl file is a FS9 format. Is there any way I can get an Af2 file in FSX format so that EFB will recognize the airport in FSX? I'm sure Aerosoft has a fix for this but i could not find one either under my account or on the website.

Regards

I purchased Yekaterinburg (USSS) scenery several months ago and in the process of doing a flight in FSX ftom LKPR to USSS. I am using EFB and it gives me a message that USSS is not available in FSX. I have applied all updates for this scenery as well. I do know that back sometime around July 2012 there was a post (closed now): http://forum.aerosof...ils-and-static/

In the thread someone stated that the AF2_USSS.bgl file is a FS9 format. Is there any way I can get an Af2 file in FSX format so that EFB will recognize the airport in FSX? I'm sure Aerosoft has a fix for this but i could not find one either under my account or on the website.

Regards

I'll take a look at it.

I purchased Yekaterinburg (USSS) scenery several months ago and in the process of doing a flight in FSX ftom LKPR to USSS. I am using EFB and it gives me a message that USSS is not available in FSX. I have applied all updates for this scenery as well. I do know that back sometime around July 2012 there was a post (closed now): http://forum.aerosof...ils-and-static/

Regards

I assume you use Aivlasofts EFB, so have you updated the Data Providers scenery database already?

I assume you use Aivlasofts EFB, so have you updated the Data Providers scenery database already?

Thanks Shaun for looking into this and yes I have run the EFB database and still the same problem. I did the flight anyway without the aid of EFB and the scenery was there in all it's glory. Very nice scenery BTW. So, the bottom line is that scenery is usable in FSX, it just isn't recognized by EFB.

Thanks Shaun for looking into this and yes I have run the EFB database and still the same problem. I did the flight anyway without the aid of EFB and the scenery was there in all it's glory. Very nice scenery BTW. So, the bottom line is that scenery is usable in FSX, it just isn't recognized by EFB.

Can you try the attached one.

AFX_USSS.zip

Archived