LPMA

Anthony99

Does not give me loop. Gives me ( think waypoint was SNT) and i got SNT then abuga (i think) no loop

Do u want me 2 send screenshot

That is a VISUAL APPROACH Chart. The NavdataPro only includes Procedures for non-visual because its a visual approach after all and you, not the FMGS/AP should be flying it.

So then how do i land in LPMA. No loop?

It is a VISUAL APPROACH which simply means YOU hand fly the plane based on visual reference! If you need to, you can always enter the way points manually into the FPLN

My Charts are a bit different, after FUN insert a PBD, thats is D3.6 from FUN, the Missed Approach Point, enter, FUN/212/3.6 then Fun/212/6 on this Point the right turn beginns Then enter GELO and ROSRO for the WPT ROSARIO

post-10652-0-77387500-1358493107_thumb.j

My Charts are a bit different, after FUN insert a PBD, thats is D3.6 from FUN, the Missed Approach Point, enter, FUN/212/3.6 then Fun/212/6 on this Point the right turn beginns Then enter GELO and ROSRO for the WPT ROSARIO

How you do yours? Im stuck

I use Navipgraph, but on your Chart I see the NDB Visual, is there any Chart for the VOR Visual Approach, it should look the same as this http://www.nav.pt/ais/cd/2013-01-10-AIRAC/graphics/eAIP/LP_AD_2_LPMA_VAC_11A-1%20-%20LPMA%20Visual%20Approach%20and%20Landing%20VOR%20RWY%2005_20120112.pdf

Archived