Airbus X Extended in X-Plane 10

philwhite

I have airbus X (not extended) in FSX and love the visual quality throughout, can I expect the same in X-Plane 10 with the Extended version and does is cover better camera angles too?

Hi Phil,

I don't believe there are plans to port the Extended over to XP 10, but I could be wrong.

I however can answer your question about camera angles if you wish to use the FSX version, and there are a lot! With the latest updates, the amount of dedicated and pre-defined camera views are well over 30. This is both inside and outside of the aircraft, including the traditional FSX views as well. Further more, the aircraft comes with a view system that can allow you to navigate all of these views even quicker (quicker than having to cycle through "A" or "Shift+A". Lastly, the visual quality is improved even more over the Airbus X, so it will not fail you there. Just have a look around the screenshot forum for user-submitted screens, it's really really nice.

• Aerosoft

I have airbus X (not extended) in FSX and love the visual quality throughout, can I expect the same in X-Plane 10 with the Extended version and does is cover better camera angles too?

Right now we have no plans to move this to the X-Plane platform.

• 4 months later...

Archived