What happened to v 1.03?

BoostedDuece

Ok bought/paid/registered ABXE here but with the new installer im going back to version 1.02c.

What happened to managed decents with/without constraints?

Also............on managed or open decent plan now pitches doen to 9900 FPM ------ just in addition to the question.....

TOD is once again off?

TOC is somewhere off to the left or right of flight profile.......

Changes i did notice.....

Handles ASE weather ALOT better(dont have to have Fsuipc step in anymore)

It does slow for speed contraints ----- but still no indication for when its going to do that.......however on climb profile it will show speed constraint LIFT points(when it will speed up).

Two flights were from KLAX - KLAS via LOOP6 DAG KEPEC3

Second flight KLAS - KDEN via STAAV4 DVC WOLLF CREDE1

Hi,

I'm not sure if there is an issue that you are reporting or asking about here. First off, are you able to download and install 1.03? Also, TOD is still be tweaked and will be improved in a future hotfix or service pack.

The main issue im having now is with managed decent........it wont follow constraints at all and also pitches down 9900 fpm, (it will do the same thing with op decent, and i do understand that in op decent contraints will not be followed), that is until it overspeeds and protection kicks in. I didnt have this problem before, and the TOD actually worked for me in 1.02c patch.

Archived