problem flare.

marcous1970

I have a problem after installed version 1.03. does not turn on the display indicates that the voice flare flare, shortly after the 'warning landing. hello and sorry again. I hope to get some help at least

There isn't any voice which should tell flare. The real one doesn't have one so ours doesn't, or did I misunderstand your problem?

• Aerosoft

Mr mathijs the problem calls checklists that hangs down on light repeating continuously, stopping only beginning the descent as it resolves. version 1.02

this problem does not

I am sorry but I do not understand that. We seemed to be discussing a FMA indication but now you speak about a a checklist.

present both problems. is not displayed on the FMA that this enchantment to the checklists of descent. with sentence is light on or something like that repeated endlessly

Maybe something is not setup correctly, can you follow the Step by Step Tutorial Flight to see if it is actually working then.

set everything exactly as it was in version 1.02 that I reinstalled and does not have the problem. possible that no one has'm wrong???

What happens if you un-install the product then also delete any folders appertaining to the Airbus Extended, then re-install the latest version as Administrator.

Mr Mathijs summarizing the problems associated with checklists were resolved by reinstalling everything. the indication on the FMA. But no word flare and always absent. should be doing anything. My version airbus x extended and 1.03 with hotfix 002 b

Archived