Questions and Reports from v1.03

heffron91

Hi guys,

first great work on releasing again an update for the AXE. That is some great customer service!

I have been flying a lot around in the AXE lately and just wanted to show some things that attracted my attention during my last flight (first flight with 1.03)

1. The Left FMCG shows different displays than in V1.02c for example the PERF TO page shows no orange squares but 0s. This also occures on the INIT A page at the bottem (FL). Also the INIT B page shows 0 where usually already figures were filled in or there were orange squares.

error3_zps650b879b.png

error1_zps8c964907.png

Is this normal or not?

2. Upon take-off just seconds after becoming airborne the LDG INHIBIT shows up. Should this have been fixed in V1.03 or not?

ldginhibit_zpsc7c294dc.png

3. In V1.02c when passing TA both the Altimeter setting on the PFD as well as the FCU Altimeter display started flashing. Now only the Altimeter on the PFD flashes. Which of the two is correct according to the real bus?

4. What also attracted my attention was that on the PFD there is before entering Vspeeds a magenta speed shown (e.g. 150) on top of the speed tape. After inserting V2 it disappears while in a real A320 this is still shown (V2) until the SPD BUG appears on the speedtape itself. (Not sure if this "bug" is reported already)

EDIT: 5. LDG ELEV shows 150ft for LSZH.

Nevertheless I appreciate your fast replies and hard work on keeping improving this awesome addon!

Kind regards,

I think the 0s are caused if you save/load a flight state. This would lead back to the not yet simulated turn around. We will investigate in this issue, thanks for the reports.

Just one more question: Do you get the same problems if you load the aircraft for the first time (So, if you've not done a flight before in this simualtor session)?

Did you choose any panel state or did you load up in the default panel state?

Thank you for your input!

I think the 0s are caused if you save/load a flight state. This would lead back to the not yet simulated turn around. We will investigate in this issue, thanks for the reports.

Just one more question: Do you get the same problems if you load the aircraft for the first time (So, if you've not done a flight before in this simualtor session)?

Did you choose any panel state or did you load up in the default panel state?

Thank you for your input!

I don't recall. I will try this tomorrow! Thanks.

Archived