Checklist locked in manual landing

gilles_binche

Hello

I have just the LTBA LGKO flight with a VOR Runway 32 arrival

The checklist function check-out till the LANDING CHECKLIST. I ask the A320 in manual, and there, surprise,

not AFTER LANDING and not PARKING CHECKLIST.

on the right MCDU, the line remained blocked on FINAL (in green) but unable to turn it back.

Unable to disconnect all of the checklist, it says OFF DELAY at the top left side of the right MCDU

is this a bug or a bad handling? Qadeer has already had this problem?

Thank you

post-32139-0-59236200-1357134515_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

according to the screenshot the "Final" CL hangs i. e. you did something during the final approach what was not "expected". So some questions to solve the problem:

• Did you use the Copilot functionality?
  • Exactly until which point of the "Final" CL (please see the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide #235 to #269) the systems worked fine?

Hanse

Good evening

Yes the co-pilot feature was still active,

The cdt was asked to exit the landing gear, it has been done, flaps full, ok

Then, landing checklist

Have started descent by adjusting the speed of descent, cut the AP.

Took over the command to put it down in vor (manual)

Watch video on

Thank you

Hello Hans,

I made a new flight with a manual landing date (LCLK-LGZA)

I have monitor CL.

In fact, FINAL is in green on the MCDU, he released the flaps and landing gear,.

Then, LANDING CL, goes green, it reads the CL of landing, and then he returned to end that delivers green. And remains blocked the above.

For the descent, did a manual descent, without disconnecting the AP, not used the LOC and G/S.

At about 700 feet above sea level, it has disconnected itself the PA and therefore the commands manually.

Once on the ground, more than CL. Trying to disable the CL, ca will Flash OFF DELAY grey above.

That's if it can help you....

thanks

Sorry if the translation is not correct but I use a translator windows...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Giles,

there are so many different procedures used during "Landing" that it is very different for us to "cover" all those procedures in programming the checklist. But we did some tweaking which will be included in the next hotfix. I will close this thread and mark it as "solved" for the time being. If after installing the hotfix (I do not know a release date) the problem is still existing then open another tread......

Hanse

Archived